Are you a creative Content Writer who is looking to return to the workforce with a flexible schedule? Or, are you done with corporate nonsense and want to reduce your hours for a better work/life balance? Are you intrigued about learning about the ITAD industry… and can produce amazing results?
If so, our new opportunity for a new Content Writer just for you!
In this role you’ll be responsible for creating new original, interesting, educational and entertaining content about our industry and technology. The goal is to aid in building and extending the OceanTech brand, generate revenue, and support the sales and service teams to strengthen market position.
The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing SEO and other Web metrics to develop compelling content that grows traffic and reaches current and new audiences.
- Write effective content across various platforms including; web-based content, blogs, press releases, and writing for SEO
- Develop and implement Content Marketing strategy to improve brand and site authority
- Develop, manage, and execute SEO strategy
- Continue to stay up-to-date with emerging trends in the content, copywriting, marketing, SEO, SEM, and technology fields
- Identify new areas of growth for content and copy
- Manage PPC campaigns (Google Ads)
- Manage social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other related degree, preferred
- 2+ years of content writing experience for marketing engagement purposes, with a portfolio of work
- Strong grammatical skills and experience using and creating style guides for high-level proofreading
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be a self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement, with willingness to teach others
- Experience developing and executing strategies including; SEO / SEM, social media, and optimization of campaign performance
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM solutions
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Must be flexible, resilient and open to change
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills & welcomes a team-friendly environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and continually manage multiple demands
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to work in an office environment located in Eden Prairie or NordEast Minneapolis, MN
- Ability to stand/walk/move for 8 hours each day
WHY WORK FOR WipeOS?
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! WipeOS will offer a very competitive salary, competitive PTO, health insurance reimbursement (up to 50%), seriously amazing discounts on IT gear, as well as a fun, entrepreneurial work environment in Eden Prairie/Mpls.
Interested? Apply now!
Qualified candidates can apply by sending a resume, cover letter (including salary expectations) by following the prompts below.
No relocation. (EOE)